Rajasthan is famous for the endless desert, majestic hill forts, glorious palaces, glittering lakes, dance and musics but fairs and festivals add vibrant colors to this incredibly stunning state. This fairs and festivals proudly present its rich culture and heritage to the travelers. Numerous fairs and festivals are celebrated in Rajasthan that display state’s legacy, traditional Rajasthani attires, artifacts, lip smacking delicacies, folk dance and music, etc. Different type of festivals are celebrated in different cities and towns of Rajasthan, Through this festivities, travelers get to see the different colors of the state. Some of the very popular fairs and festivals of Rajasthan include Mewar Festival, Camel Fair, Pushkar Fair, Kite Festival and Desert Festival. In our Rajasthan Fairs and Festivals Tour package you can witness the colorful fairs and festivals of Rajasthan that the local people celebrate with lots of fun and enthusiasm.
- Visit Albert Hall Museum, Birla Temple, Heritage bazaar in Jaipur.
- Excursion of Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada and Raj Ka Bagh Palace in Jodhpur.
- Enjoy Desert Festival in Jaisalmer by participating in various programs.
- Participate in Tug of War, Matka race competition, camel decoration, camel polo, etc.
- Watch the grand finale of Desert Festival at Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.