Rajasthan is famous for its historic havelis, majestic forts and palaces that have been standing gloriously since centuries in the princely state. It is widely known for its imposing architectural building, inlcuding forts, havelis and temples – built by Rajput Rajas and Maharajas. These forts and palces will take you back to the medieval era. Today many of them have turned into government edifices, museum, heritage hotels and few are still retained as private residence of Royal Family. These amazing architecture of forts and palaces in Rajasthan make a perfect tourist destination and people from all around the world come to see this magnificent attraction of this princely state. Our 10Nights/11days Rajasthan Forts and Palaces tour pakcage is specially designed for the people who want to explore the majestic forts and palaces of Rajasthan. With this package within 11 days you will be able to explore almost all the famous and not so famous forts and palaces of Rajasthan. From Meharangarh Fort – one of India’s largest fort to Mandwa fort and Jaisalmer fort you will see everything.
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort in Chittorgarh.
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Visiting Jain Temple at Ranakpur en-route to Jodhpur.
- Explore Meharangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, Manak Chowk and Havelies in Jaisalmer.
- Visit Juna garh Fort, the Lalgarh Palace, the Havelis, and the Camel Breeding Farm & Research Centre in Bikaner.
- Explore Mandawa Fort or Mandawa Castle in Mandawa,
- Excursion trip to Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal in Jaipur.