The royal state of Rajasthan is not only famous for it rich history, forts, palaces, temples and other historical monuments but also for many other things. Of course, desert expedition in the Thar Desert can be another option for you to explore in the state. But still you are missing some very exciting attractions. Rajasthan is also famous for wildlife tourism and adventure activities. There are several national parks, tiger reserves and wildlife sanctuaries in the state that are seizing the attentions of travelers from all around the world. This package has been especially designed for wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers. On this tour you will cover three most popular wildlife destinations of the state – Sariska Tiger Reserve, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (Keoladeo Ghana National Park), and Ranthambore National Park. Apart from wildlife viewing and bird watching, you will also have an opportunity to see some historical monuments including forts and palaces Jaipur, the capital and largest city of Rajasthan.
- Sightseeing in Delhi covering heritage sites and government buildings
- Morning and afternoon jungle safari at Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Bird watching & rickshaw ride at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Morning and afternoon jungle safari at Ranthambore National Park & Tiger Reserve
- City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort visit in Jaipur
- Elephant ride to ascend the Amer Fort located atop a hill